From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UEA may stand for:
- University of East Africa, established in June 1963 and split, in 1970, into University of Nairobi, Makerere University and University of Dar es Salaam
- University of East Anglia, established in 1963, a university in Norwich, England
- University of the State of Amazonas (Universidade do Estado do Amazonas), a university in Manaus, Brazil, established in 2001 from the University of Technology of Amazonas (Universidade de Tecnologia do Amazonas)
- University of East Asia, established in 1981 and renamed the University of Macau in 1991
- Urban Environmental Accords, the United Nations accords signed in San Francisco on June 5, 2005, regarding sustainable environmental practices for cities.
- Universal Esperanto Association, (Universala Esperanto-Asocio), the worldwide organization of the Esperanto movement
- Universal enveloping algebra, a mathematical object
- Utah Education Association, the teachers' union in Utah
- Uea, a Melanesian island in the Rotuma group, a dependency of Fiji
- In biology, UEA is an abbreviation for "Ulex europaeus agglutinin" (or "Ulex europaeus lectin"), the lectin of the gorse species Ulex europaeus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UEA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.