The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is a national organization created to foster economic opportunities for Latino entrepreneurs and businesses.
The Chamber was founded in 1979, is headquartered in Washington, DC and is currently headed by President & CEO Javier Palomarez.
In August 2002, the US Chamber of Commerce filed an objection with the US Patent and Trademark Office alleging that the names of the two organizations were too similar. The USHCC is aggressively defending the use of their organization's name.
2012 USHCC Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Board/Region III Board Member: Nina Vaca-Humrichouse
- Nominations Chair/Region IV Committee Chair/Chairman of 2013 National Convention: David P. Gomez
- Secretary/Region VI Board Member: Gabriel E. Pascual
- Region I Committee Chair: Martha Montoya
- Region I Board Member: David C. Lizarraga
- Region II Committee Chair: Donald J. Salazar
- Region II Board Member: Gilberto C. Garbiso
- Region III Committee Chair: Marc A. Rodriguez
- Region IV Board Member: Juventino Cano
- Region V Committee Chair: Elizabeth Chalas Berman
- Region V Committee Chair: Anthony (Tony) Jimenez
- Region V Board Member: Jose F. Nino
- Region VI Committee Chair: Ignacio R. Veloz
- Region VI Board Member: Frank A. Rodriguez
- Region VI Board Member: Eliot Rivera
- Corporate Board Member: Raymond Arroyo
- Corporate Board Member: Ruben Taborda
- Corporate Board Member: Mariano Legaz
- Corporate Board Member: Maria Sastre
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|