From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Lexington may refer to:
In the United States Navy:
- USS Lexington (1776), a brigantine acquired in 1776 and captured in 1777
- USS Lexington (1825), a sloop-of-war in commission from 1826–1830 and 1831–1855
- USS Lexington (1861), a timberclad gunboat in commission from 1861–1865
- USS Lexington II (SP-705), later USS SP-705, a patrol vessel in commission from 1917–1918
- USS Lexington (CC-1), a Lexington-class battlecruiser, converted to CV-2 in 1922
- USS Lexington (CV-2), a Lexington-class aircraft carrier commissioned in 1927 and sunk in 1942
- USS Lexington (CV-16), an Essex-class aircraft carrier in commission from 1943–1991, now a museum in Corpus Christi, Texas
- USS Lexington (NCC-1709), a Constitution-class starship from Star Trek: The Original Series ' "The Ultimate Computer"
- USS Lexington (NCC-61832), a Nebula-class starship from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine 's "Explorers"
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|