USS United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS United States may refer to:
- USS United States (1797) was one of the original six frigates that served from 1798 until 1865
- USS United States (CC-6) was a Lexington-class battlecruiser that was canceled and scrapped when the vessel was only 12 percent complete
- USS United States (CVA-58) was an aircraft carrier canceled five days after her keel was laid down in 1949
- USS Harry S Truman (CVN-75) was originally laid down as USS United States in 1993 before her name was changed in 1995 by then Secretary of the Navy John Dalton.
- SS United States, a luxury passenger liner that operated from 1952 to 1969.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|