|Traded as||NASDAQ: ULTI|
|Industry||SaaS HCM Software|
|Revenue||$410.4 million |
Ultimate Software is the developer and provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions for businesses. Ultimate Software develops and provides cloud-based solutions for human capital management (HCM). As of December 31, 2013, Ultimate Software reported total revenues of nearly $410.4 million.
Ultimate Software was founded by Scott Scherr, the company’s current CEO and president in 1990, and the HR technology company went public (NASDAQ: ULTI) in June 1998.
Today, the company has more than 2,700 customers with employees in 150 countries. It is headquartered in Weston, FL.
Products and services
The company's UltiPro solution is a cloud-based platform that delivers human capital management to organizations across all industries. UltiPro provides its customers with one system of record for HR, payroll, and talent management.
Ultimate Software’s UltiPro solution is available through the SaaS model with a per-employee-per-month subscription.
- 2014: Named the Gold Award Winner for Best Advance in Talent Technology from Brandon Hall for the UltiPro Retention Predictor
- 2014: Ranked #20 on FORTUNE's annual rankings of the Best Companies to Work For
- 2013: Named a Gold Winner in Best New Product Feature of the Year by the Best in Biz Awards for the UltiPro Retention Predictor
- 2013: Received the highest possible rating in Constellation Research's annual Certification for the Cloud Buyer’s Bill of Rights
- 2013: Received Informatica Award for Innovation in Cloud Integration
- 2011: Received Forrester Groundswell Award for achieving business and organizational goals through innovation in social technology applications
- Ultimate Software February 4, 2014 4:00 PM (2014-02-04). "Ultimate Reports Q4 and Year-End 2013 Financial Results - Yahoo Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Best Companies to Work For 2014 - Fortune". Money.cnn.com. 2014-05-22. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Ultimate Software Wins 2014 Gold Award for Best Advance in Talent Technology from Brandon Hall at Its 2013 Excellence Awards - WSJ.com". Online.wsj.com. 2014-01-24. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- Ultimate Software January 24, 2014 2:35 PM (2014-01-24). "Ultimate Software Wins 2014 Gold Award for Best Advance in Talent Technology from Brandon Hall at Its 2013 Excellence Awards - Yahoo Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Ultimate Software Wins Gold in "Best in Biz" Awards 2013". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- Wire, Business (2013-08-07). "Ultimate Software Receives Highest Possible Ranking for Cloud Vendors from Constellation Research (ULTI)". Fool.com. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- [dead link]
- "Ultimate Software Wins Award from Leading Independent Research Firm for Innovative Use of Social Technologies". Bloomberg. 2011-10-28. Retrieved 2014-06-18.