From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unaffiliated in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unaffiliated, meaning a lack of affiliation, may refer to:
- Unaffiliated (New Jersey), a status for registered voters in New Jersey
- Independent (politician) or unaffiliated politician
- Independent (voter) or unaffiliated voter
- Apolitical, a lack of any political affiliation
- Irreligion, a lack of any religious affiliation
- Nonpartisan, a lack of affiliation to a political party
- Affiliation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.