From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unclean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unclean may refer to:
- Unclean animals, those whose consumption or handling is labeled a taboo
- Unclean food, in Jewish dietary custom
- Unclean hands, a term in contract law
- Unclean (song), from 1984
- Unclean spirit, in Christianity
- Unclean vocals, in metal or punk music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.