From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unconscious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unconscious may refer to:
- Unconsciousness, the lack of consciousness or responsiveness to people and other environmental stimuli
- Unconscious mind, the mind operating well outside the attention of the conscious mind as defined by Sigmund Freud and others
- Unconscious, an altered state of consciousness with limited conscious awareness
- Unconscious cognition, the processing of perception, memory, learning, thought, and language without being aware of it
- Not conscious
- Unconscious communication
- Carl Jung's concept of collective unconscious
- Subliminal stimuli
- Priming (psychology)
- All pages beginning with "Unconscious"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.