From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Underlayment may mean:
- Underlay, a material placed underneath floor carpet, other flooring materials, or mattress bedding.
- Underlayment, a water resistant or waterproof layer used beneath many types of commercially available roofing material
- Underlayment in road construction such as nonwoven fabric
- Underlay, a material in sewing
- Underlay, a technique in some types of surgery such as myringoplasty
- Underlay, a material in printing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.