From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unitary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unitary may refer to:
- Unitary construction, in automotive design, another common term for a unibody or monocoque construction
- Unitarianism, in Christian doctrine, the belief in a "unitary God" as opposed to the concept of the Trinity
- Unitarian Universalism (sometimes called "Unitarianism"), an interfaith church which draws its name from an interfaith concept of "unitary God"
- types of political regions
- Unitary enterprise, a type of government-owned corporation in Russia and Belarus
- Unitary executive theory, a theory of American constitutional law
- E-unitary inverse semigroups
- Unitary matrix
- Unitary operator
- Unitary transformation
- Unitary group
- Unitary representation
- Unital (disambiguation)
- Unitarity (physics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.