||This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2007)
The Universities at Medway is a tri-partite collaboration of the University of Greenwich, the University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church University on a single campus in Chatham, Medway, South East England.
The Universities centre around the historic HMS Pembroke barracks buildings, which form a part of the World Heritage Site application for Chatham Dockyard and its Defences.
The following subjects are taught on campus:
- University of Greenwich School of Science;
- University of Greenwich School of Engineering;
- University of Greenwich School of Health and Social Care;
- University of Greenwich School of Business and Computing
- Natural Resources Institute;
- Medway School of Pharmacy;
- University of Kent Centre for Sports Studies;
- Kent Business School;
- Kent School of Computing
- University of Kent School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research (SSPSSR);
- University of Kent Centre for Journalism;
- University of Kent School of Arts;
- University of Kent Music School
The universities share use of the Drill Hall Library.