From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up urban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Urban means "related to cities." It may refer to:
- Urban area, geographical area distinct from rural areas
- Urban culture, the culture of towns and cities, sometimes used as a euphemism for African-American culture
- Urban contemporary, an African American music radio format
- Urban (newspaper), Danish free daily newspaper
- Urban Records, record label
Other uses 
See also 
- Pope Urban (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "urban"
- All pages with titles containing "urban"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.