I'm Andrew, nice to meet you. I am a vandalism hunter, WikiGnome, and content creator. No matter what, I'm always willing to talk about my edits in a constructive manner. Stop by my talk page and say hi!
Articles I plan to create
- Early aviators Eroll Boyd, John Wycliff Isemann, and Burr Leyson.
- Lee John Knoch and Northwest Institute of Literary Arts, listed in requested articles.
- Adventures in the Wilderness: Or, Camp-life in the Adirondacks. A 19th century book that Smithsonian Magazine called "the Birthplace of the American Vacation". The author already has a short article, but the book deserves its own.
- Chess arbiter.
- Victor Gregg.
- Trevor Lock (Police Constable).
- Lee Report on Dianetics and Scientology.
- Paris Bible.
- Trans World Expedition and/or Piero Ciacchella
- Collision between Esso Greensboro and Esso Suez.
- Possibly some of the lost Coast Guard cutters listed here and here.
I spend much of my on-Wiki time fighting vandalism using Stiki and rollback. I always assume good faith unless I see multiple edits that are clearly vandalizing in a short period of time. It's easy to mistake over-eager inexperienced editors with a vandals, and if their energy can be focused they can become productive members of the community.
Don't take these too seriously.