|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
As a proud Yorkshireman, I protect the identity of my county. As a result of this I am often identified as part of the "traditional counties" movement, which engages me in banter with certain wrong side of the pennines Lancastrians or Southerners. Truth is, Yorkshire's the only true form of English and the only place to be from.
I enjoy Skiing, Cycling, Running collecting music & watching Films. I support Yorkshire County Cricket Club, Leeds United, Leeds Rhinos & Yorkshire Carnegie and like to see local football clubs including Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday and Halifax Town as well as local clubs in other sports do well as they're all from Yorkshire. I however, due to my allegiance to Leeds United and Yorkshire C.C.C., have a dislike of Manchester United, Chelsea and Lancashire C.C.C.
I first got into Rage a few months before they split back in 2000 and was absolutely gutted I would never see them live, or so I thought. When they re-formed last year I just kept on hoping they'd make a British appearance and when it came in my home-town festival (Leeds) it just made it all the more special. Stood in a field of thousands all chanting "Rage" waiting for them to come on the anticipation of one of the best live acts ever was immense. The band not only didn't disappoint but impressed me all the more. The raw power and feeling the band put into the performance was incredible. At 24 I know that set will live with me for the rest of my life, I only hope that someday I might get to see them live again. Much appreciation to the Leeds Fest organizers for getting such an amazing band!
as well as Leeds United's Web-Site herebeing described in the following fashion:
The game is a lasting memory for Tom Chapman, who e-mailed us at leedsunited.com to say that this particular game was the one that "hooked" him to Leeds for life. "I have been a Leeds fan for 13 years, since I was nine years old, and the first of three games that have been my best memories was the 4-3 win over Derby," he wrote.
"A quarter of the way through the game I was feeling pretty low wondering how much worse it could get. But the boys somehow pulled a performance out of the bag and when the final goal went in from Bowyer's foot I was absolutely ecstatic," he added.
But his No 1 game was our 4-3 win against Liverpool when Mark Viduka got all four.
Bands/Artists Seen Live
- (2006-09-03) Vib Gyor, Fallen (Vib Gyor Single), Template:User Proud Yorkshire
- (2006-09-05) Cass Fox
- (2006-09-06) Come Here (Cass Fox Album)
- (2006-09-24) Grenville Hair (ex-Leeds United player), Mick Bates (ex-Leeds United player)
- (2006-09-26) Ian Snodin (ex-Doncaster Rovers & Everton player), Peter Haddock (ex-Leeds United player), Chris Fairclough (ex-Nottingham Forest and Leeds United player)
- (2006-09-27) Leeds United A.F.C. Competitions Record
- (2006-10-01) Black Capricorn Day (Jamiroquai Single)
- (2006-10-02) Template:Leeds United A.F.C., Open Up (Leftfield Single), Rhythm and Stealth (Leftfield Album), Stealth Remixes (Leftfield Album)
- (2006-10-03) Leeds United A.F.C. Club Records
- (2006-10-04) Leeds United A.F.C. Players
- (2006-10-10) FA Cup Final 1972 (Leeds United's FA Cup Final Victory against Arsenal)
- (2006-10-11) Template:Super League (Europe) Venues
- (2006-10-12) FA Cup Final 1965 (Liverpool's First Final Victory, against Leeds United)
- (2006-10-16) Touch Me (Cass Fox Single)
- (2006-10-17) Template:Leftfield, Not Forgotten (Leftfield Single), Afrika Shox (Leftfield Single), Backlog (Leftfield Album), Football League Cup Final 1968 (Leeds United's Football League Cup Final Victory against Arsenal)
- (2006-10-18) Category:Leeds United A.F.C. matches, Football League Cup Final 1996 (Aston Villa's Fifth Final Victory, against Leeds United)
- (2006-10-19) Leeds United A.F.C. Managers, Leeds United A.F.C. History
- (2006-10-20) Those The Brokes (The Magic Numbers Album)
- (2006-10-21) 1 Giant Leap (1 Giant Leap Album)
- (2006-10-23) To All New Arrivals (Faithless Album), Back to Mine (Faithless Compilation album)
- (2006-10-24) Template:Faithless
- (2006-10-25) Template:Bloc Party, Template:Jamiroquai
- (2006-11-03) Bombs (Faithless Single)
- (2006-11-04) Mother (Kubb Album), The Secret EP (Vib Gyor EP)
- (2006-11-05) Template:Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, More Than I Know (Leftfield Single), Release The Pressure (1992) (Leftfield Single), Song Of Life (Leftfield Single), Original (Leftfield Single), Afro-Left (Leftfield Single), Release The Pressure (Leftfield Single), Dusted (Leftfield Single), Swords (Leftfield Single)
- (2006-11-06) Army Of One (Cass Fox Single), Out Of My Reach (Cass Fox Single), Little Bird (Cass Fox Single)
- (2006-11-13) Ian Baird (ex-Leeds United player), Jim Baker (ex-Leeds United player)
- (2006-11-14) Insomnia (Faithless Single)
- (2006-11-26) The Bedroom Sessions (Faithless Album)
- (2006-11-29) Muhammad Ali (Faithless Single)
- (2006-12-01) Template:The Music
- (2007-05-14) Template:Calvin Harris
- (2007-06-20) Folk face (Band formed in 2005 by Comedy Dave and Dominic Byrne from The Chris Moyles Show)
- (2007-09-01) Hvarf-Heim (Sigur Rós Album)
- (2007-10-09) User Boxes - Yorkshire CCC Fan, Leeds Carnegie Fan, Anti-American English, Anti-Conservative
- (2007-10-12) Wikimedia Commons Categories: Reading and Leeds Festivals, Leeds Festival 2004, Leeds Festival 2005, Leeds Festival 2006, Reading Festival 2006
- (2007-12-01) White EP (Vib Gyor EP)
- (2008-03-23) PlayTV (Playstation 3 accessory for PVR functionality)
- (2008-05-17) 1987 Football League Second Division playoff final (The first ever Play-off final, Leeds United Vs. Charlton Athletic)
- (2008-08-19) Leeds Academy (Music Venue in Leeds)
- (many dates) Leftism (Leftfield Album), Leeds United Football Club Limited
- (2006-09-23) Leeds United L.F.C.
- (2006-09-25) Wilbur Cush (Northern Ireland 1958 World Cup Star), Alan Peacock (ex-Middlesbrough player)
- (2006-09-25) Robert Molenaar (ex-Leeds United Player)
- (2006-10-21) How To Get Everything You Ever Wanted in Ten Easy Steps (The Ordinary Boys Album)
- (2006-11-04) Kubb
- (2006-11-06) Salva Mea (Faithless Single)
- (2006-11-14) One Step Too Far (Faithless Single)
- (2007-05-09) Peter Ridsdale (Ex-Leeds United Chairman)
- (many dates) Leeds United A.F.C., Gary Kelly (Leeds United Player), Leeds United A.F.C. 2007-08 season
- (2006-08-31) Lucas Radebe (ex-Leeds United player)
- (2006-10-01) Pregap (Albums with songs hidden in the pregap)
- (2006-10-21) Faithless (gallery discography)
- (2006-11-14) God Is a DJ (Faithless Single)