From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- He whose will and desire in conversation is to establish his own opinion, even though what he says is true, should recognize that he is sick with the devil's disease. And if he behaves like this only in conversation with his equals, then perhaps the rebuke of his superiors may heal him. But if he acts in this way even with those who are greater and wiser than he, then his malady is humanly incurable.
— The Ladder of Divine Ascent by Saint John Climacus Step 4, paragraph 48.
- Quarrelling with people about what Christianity is, is a mistake, for with very few exceptions their tactics aim at warding off understanding or learning what Christianity is, because they suspect that it is rather easy to grasp, but also that it would interfere with their lives.
— Soren Kierkegaard
- Q: I cant spell worth a dam. I hope your going too tell me what to do?
- A: Don't worry about how your articles look. Remember it's the message
- that counts, not the way it's presented. Ignore the fact that sloppy
- spelling in a purely written forum sends out the same silent messages that
- soiled clothing would when addressing an audience.
— Brad Templeton, Emily Postnews Answers Your Questions on Netiquette
- Help out with the admin backlog