IRC cloak request: I confirm that my freenode nick is sDrewth
TUSC token 0952014894107913a59076d5378c61b1
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- Exclusive: "We need to be true to who we are"—Foundation's new executive director speaks to the Signpost
- News and notes: US National Archives enshrines Wikipedia in Open Government Plan, plans to upload all holdings to Commons
- Featured content: Showing our Wörth
- WikiProject report: The world where dreams come true
- Discussion report: Media Viewer, old HTML tags
- Traffic report: Fake war, or real sport?
The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- News and notes: Wikimedia Israel receives Roaring Lion award
- In the media: Wiki Education; medical content; PR firms
- WikiProject report: Indigenous peoples of North America
- Traffic report: The Cup runneth over... and over.
- Featured content: Ship-shape
- Technology report: In memoriam: the Toolserver (2005–14)
- Sure, not that I truly think that it is that necessary. Done — billinghurst sDrewth 01:36, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
What to do if the "External links" section is none existing on that page?
I don't mean to be rude posting in the wrong place but if there is no section to post to I just posted to the last section on the page which ended up being in a "Reference" section. I don't think it is that wrong. If you ever have a chance to read the article, it can be used as a reference as well since my blog is not only the "recipe only" blog but also give history and background of the certain dishes as well.
If they're not welcome, it's ok. I don't need to post it. I just did it because many of the Thai cooking guru in Thailand asked me to add the correct history and background of Thai dishes to wikipedia after they're all tried of trying to correct the facts but later on got wiped out by others and then the incorrect information keep appearing again. They were worried about the accuracy of the information and don't have energy to fight with people who keep posting wrong information same as me. — Preceding unsigned comment added by MBorvornsin (talk • contribs) 23:37, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
- If a links section is not there, you add it. The issue is whether a link should be added, for that see Wikipedia:External links, which will be mostly equivalent to your native language. In short, is the link that you are looking to add suitable for an encyclopaedia; remembering that this encyclopaedia, is NOT not a directory of links. — billinghurst sDrewth 01:48, 10 July 2014 (UTC)