IRC cloak request: I confirm that my freenode nick is sDrewth
TUSC token 0952014894107913a59076d5378c61b1
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
How can you remove the history.
Are administrators allowed to remove the history off the articles that have been edited.
If yes, could you do me a favor
Could you skim through any car articles and see the posts that User:EurovisionNim did between 7th July-23 September and wipe out the contributions that he did please.
Do you best and if you can't don't bother
- Administrators can undertake revision deletion per the guideline. If you believe that there are edits that need such actions then please follow the process indicated on that page. — billinghurst sDrewth 10:03, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 14 January 2015
- News and notes: Erasmus Prize recognizes the global Wikipedia community
- WikiProject report: Articles for creation: the inside story
- Featured content: Citations are needed
- Traffic report: Wikipédia sommes Charlie
You removed a bunch of links from the Korra page that I'd added as "overlinking." They were unique within the article (and were also kind of placeholders pending a List of Characters from Legend of Korra page (or expanded Avatar Universe Characters page), so ... why is that overlinking? (I am not aware of a style guide to this effect, but there are so many styleguides that I don't even know. Is there one here? Other Avatar Universe pages seemed to be linked like that, so I followed suit.) Solarbird (talk) 05:28, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
- Links are for pertinence to the article, and in the infobox linking all those descriptive words which were pertinent to the other articles, but not that article. If the other articles are like that they too are overlinked, and it was becoming a blue sea. Please see WP:OVERLINK. Multiple linking to the same page is unnecessary and it would have been better to have a universal link to the list of characters to the page in a SEE ALSO section at the tail of the article. — billinghurst sDrewth 05:46, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
There was another personal attack left at User talk:Zero0000 which has now been reverted - here, so it looks like a couple more revisions need to be hidden. Squinge (talk) 12:41, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
The Signpost: 21 January 2015
- From the editor: Introducing your new editors-in-chief
- Anniversary: A decade of the Signpost
- News and notes: Annual report released; Wikimania; steward elections
- In the media: Johann Hari; bandishes and delicate flowers
- Featured content: Yachts, marmots, boat races, and a rocket engineer who attempted to birth a goddess
- Arbitration report: As one door closes, a (Gamer)Gate opens
- Not many obits come through regular newspapers these days, and I think that a professional journal. where it is more likely if he had been a fellow of the RACS, so you may try and contact them . I see an image here. Too late for death records (stop 1985 for NSW). Family history data is a NULL.
The Signpost: 28 January 2015
- From the editor: An editorial board that includes you
- In the media: A murderous week for Wikipedia
- Traffic report: A sea of faces