|I will respond to your messages on this page, not your talk page. .|
nice pano shots of the garden isle, reminds me why I love it.
- Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you like them. Please feel free to use them for whatever you want. gh5046 (talk) 22:16, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Animated GIFS don't load the same in every browser. On some systems it will not show the first frame (or very slowly load the first frame) until the entire image has been downloaded. And with some browsers the page takes longer to first display because of the large image.
- Additionally that doesn't resolve the matter of visitors having bandwidth caps. (Side note: the image you changed it to is better. Thank you.) gh5046 (talk) 22:51, 22 September 2011 (UTC)
reguarding grosse ile township...
the information displayed on the schools page on wikipedia, although minimal, is all correct. the website is and has been accurate and the listed employees are accurate as well. how do i know this? i attended the high school a little over a year ago, and graduated with highest honors. i am 100% sure that the information given on the page is accurate. so on a final note, make sure you know what it is that you are talking about, and fuck you. thank you - 220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:14, 10 January 2012
- I assume you're talking about the Grosse Ile High School article. That was three and a half years ago. I don't remember much about the article. If you feel I am wrong feel free to add to or change the article, just make sure you provide verifiable sources when doing so.
- On a final note, I don't care that you attended the school and left with a worthless piece of paper with high marks on it. You sound like a whiny child. gh5046 (talk) 16:14, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello, My name is Duane Hurst and I recently made a free (non-commercial) English web site to share information with people. I added links to your Wikipedia/Wikimedia freeware picture. I also gave credit to you on my web pages for your work. Thank you for sharing with the public. My website is:
I add pictures such as yours to one of the following major sections of my site: 1. World section - contains information and over 10,000 images of every world country and territory. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/world/index.htm
2. USA section - contains information and images of every USA state and territory. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/world/usa/index.htm
3. English section - "Mel and Wes" lessons in conversation format. Stories are located in various USA states and world countries such as China, England, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Thailand. Each lesson has many slang terms and idioms, which I link to my Slang Dictionary. This eventually will have over 5,000 terms. Currently, it has about 3,000 slang and idioms. I regularly add new lessons and slang terms. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/english/lessons/index.htm Slang Dictionary link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/english/slang/Eslang_a.htm
Prior to retirement, I taught English at several private and public universities in the United States.
Please share this free site with your friends. I hope all will enjoy the pictures and find the English information useful. Sincerely, Duane Hurst in Utah, USA