User talk:Od Mishehu
Please make comments at the top of the Shoutbox. It's like an IM window.
|This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Their input is welcome and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.|
- 1 Category:Wikipedians who support proprietary software
- 2 Word88 Page Protection
- 3 Weird day....
- 4 A page with this title has previously been deleted.
- 5 Ani medjool
- 6 User:ישעיהו שוורץ
- 7 User talk:Robertgreer#Ballet News
- 8 Helping prepare for your desired outcome at XfD discussions
- 9 Possible re-creation of deleted article
- 10 Your comment
- 11 re: WP:VPM
- 12 Talkback
A category you created is currently being discussed at Wikipedia:User_categories_for_discussion#Category:Wikipedians_who_support_proprietary_software. User:Dorftrottel 16:37, January 15, 2008
Word88 Page Protection
Hey i'm mczack26, im from the i.p. adress
Which you just declined, is this a way of verifinging that tilejoin is no longer on this address? There are other people on the network who edit anon.
P.S. It's a sad day when people can't edit anon on wikipedia...
A page with this title has previously been deleted.
Hi, Please let me know if you need anything to make the page again. Thanks.
"If you are creating a new page with different content, please continue. If you are recreating a page similar to the previously deleted page, or are unsure, please first contact the deleting administrator using the information provided below.
* 10:31, September 22, 2009 Od Mishehu (talk | contribs) deleted "Category:Bangladesh Fashion Week" (Empty category (CSD C1))
Normally I'd welcome ישעיהו שוורץ (talk · contribs), but in this case I think you are a better editor to do that as I'm he-0! Would you do the honours please? Mjroots (talk) 21:08, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
Helping prepare for your desired outcome at XfD discussions
Possible re-creation of deleted article
Mish, please have a look at Clifford Aboagye, which was previously deleted per Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Clifford Aboagye and then re-deleted a couple times after that. Please check if this is the same article that was deleted earlier, or if the situation has changed (that is, maybe he meets sportspeople notability now?). Thanks. Oiyarbepsy (talk) 04:01, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- Since I deleted the article already, I refuse to be the person who makes the G4 decision here. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 05:24, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
Strong oppose - merely having reached some number of edits, combined with a particular amount of time editing, (even adding in the complete lack of blocks) doesn't mean that you understand the relevant policies for being an admin. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 21:42, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
So, when you vandalized Wikipedia with alternate account User:Ata tipesh, does THAT indicate your understanding of the relevant policies for being an admin? I did not kill Mufasa (talk) 04:06, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
- I had nothing to do with [[User:Ata tipesh]; a different user tagged a mpage created by this user for deletion, andd I found the user and blocked him/her as a result. So stop saying that I vandalized wikipedia with that account. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 04:39, 11 January 2015 (UTC)
Funny you should ask, I just put in the report: Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Okip. Also, they're confirmed self-admitted to some of them (see the user page), though it doesn't quite violate WP:ILLEGIT. And for exactly why I waited so long, this popped up on my user talk today. Thanks for pushing out ideas about new editor retention, by the way, but it's unfortunate that it had to be in this particular thread. ansh666 19:00, 17 January 2015 (UTC)