|This is a Wikipedia user talk page.
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original talk page is located at
|Threads older than 7 days may be archived by.|
NB The "Archives" index to the right is for the current year only. Please see below for previous indices:
Reminder: outstanding PRODs and AfDs/MfDs etc
This will save me having to look through "My Contributions"! (NB all times UTC)
Please note that this is not always totally up-to-date, I update it as and when I get the chance!
Another useful link: Wikipedia:Deletion review
|Expiration||AfD, MfD or PROD||Article|
|None at the moment|
- Note: Contested PROD indicates that I am considering taking to Articles for deletion if further searches do not reveal reliable independent sources which give significant coverage showing the notability of the subject. See also User:Phantomsteve/Contested PRODs
If you see a large number of PRODs in a short time, that means that I am looking at some of the articles which have not been edited for years - trying to find at least one source (or add a new source); if there are none that I can find, I'm proposing it for deletion - proposing deletion is my last resort, I much prefer to find a source and keep the article, and if you look at my Contributions in article space, you will see that I have as often found a source as not!
|Started||Review||Article||Where restored if nec.|
|None at the moment|
Regarding deleted article Jarnail Singh (journalist)
- (puts on best Yul Brynner voice): "So let it be written. So let it be done." PhantomSteve/talk|contribs\ 23:52, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 09 April 2014
- Special report: Community mourns passing of Adrianne Wadewitz
- News and notes: Round 2 of FDC funding open to public comments
- Traffic report: Conquest of the Couch Potatoes
- WikiProject report: Law
- Featured content: Snow heater and Ash sweep