From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Utensil, Utensils, utensil, or utensils in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with tensile.
Utensil may refer to:
- Kitchen utensil, one of the tools of cooking and baking — cookware and bakeware
- Eating utensil, a tool for shaping and carrying food to the mouth
- A tool serving a set purpose
- Dragon Throne, also called the "divine utensil" — the rhetorical seat of power in the Empire of China (221 BC – 1912)
- Royal test, associated with the quintet of Royal Regalia in Thailand — see King Bhumibol Adulyadej#Coronation and titles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.