From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uyar may refer to:
- Anıl Uyar (born 1980), Turkish ice hockey player and coach
- Çağıl Uyar (born 1986), Turkish ice hockey player
- Emir Uyar (born 1982), CEO of Permak Group, Turkey
- Salih Uyar, a citizen of Turkey held in extrajudicial detention in Guatanamo Bay
- Yücel Uyar (born 1960), Turkish football manager and former footballer
- Uyar Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the district town of Uyar in Uyarsky District of Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Uyar (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- UY-AR, ISO 3166-2 code for Artigas Department in Uruguay
- Uyarsky District, a district of Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uyar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.