From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VLT may stand for:
- Very Large Telescope, a system of four large (8.2 meter diameter) optical telescopes organized in an array formation, located in northern Chile
- Very long track tornado, a tornado with an exceptionally long path length; for example, 100 km (60 mi) or longer
- Vestmanlands Läns Tidning, a local daily newspaper in Västerås, Sweden.
- Video Lottery Terminal, a gambling machine that allows gamblers to bet on the outcome of a video game
- Virtual Link Trunking, a technology used in datacenter class ethernet switches.
- Visible Light Transmittance, the percentage of visible light that passes through a window or material
- Vince Lombardi Trophy
- The postcode of Valletta, the capital city of Malta.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.