From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vada may refer to:
- Vada (food), a fritter-type snack with origins in South India
- Vada, the Latin name for Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Vada, Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Vădaş, a village in Neaua, Mureş County, Romania
- Gunnar Vada (born 1927), Norwegian politician
- Vada, a frazione of the commune of Rosignano Marittimo, Tuscany, Italy
- Caput Vada, a place in modern-day Tunisia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.