Valle Vista Mall
|Location||Harlingen, Texas, USA|
|Developer||Melvin Simon and Associates|
|Management||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||82|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||651,000 sf|
Valle Vista Mall is a regional shopping mall located in Harlingen, Texas, off Expressway 83 at the intersection of Dixieland Road and Tyler Avenue. It has 651,000 square feet (60,500 m2) of gross leasable area. It is anchored by Big Lots, Dillard's, Forever 21, Gold's Gym, J. C. Penney, Rack Room Shoes, and Sears. The Big Lots was originally a H. J. Wilson Co., then Service Merchandise, and later Marshalls.
- 2007 Leasing Sheet. Accessed May 4, 2007
- Valle Vista Mall information sheet. Accessed January 6, 2013
- Directory of major malls. MJJTM Publications Corp. 1990. p. 598.
- "Harlingen city leaders optimistic about Valle Vista Mall's future". Brownsville Herald. 11 January 2009. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "BRIEF: Forever 21 coming to Valle Vista Mall in spring". Valley Morning Star. 29 January 2009. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "Circuit City to make its way into Valle Vista". Brownsville Herald. 29 January 2008. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|