From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up valuable, value, value types, valued, or values in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Value or values may refer to:
Concepts of worth
- Value theory, overview of approaches in various disciplines
- Value (ethics)
- Value (economics), a measure of the benefit that an economic actor can gain from either a good or service
- Value (law), i.e. consideration
Concepts of quantity, amount, or entity
- Value (semiotics)
- Value (mathematics), commonly refers to the output of a function
- Value (computer science), an expression which cannot be evaluated any further (a normal form)
- Note value (music), indicates the relative duration of a note, using the color or shape
- Lightness, a property of a color, or a dimension of a color space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.