From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up verification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verify or verification may refer to:
- Verification and validation, in engineering or quality management systems, it is the act of reviewing, inspecting or testing, in order to establish and document that a product, service or system meets regulatory or technical standards.
- Verification (spaceflight), in the space systems engineering area, covers the processes of qualification and acceptance
- Verification theory, philosophical theory relating the meaning of a statement to how it is verified
- Third-party verification, use of an independent organization to verify the identity of a customer
- Forecast verification, verifying prognostic output from a numerical model
- Verification and validation (software)
- In applications:
- In software development:
- In circuit development:
- In systems engineering:
- Testing to confirm that the system, subsystem or component meets documented requirements or specifications levied on the design.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.