From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vessel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vessel may refer to:
- Pressure vessel, designed to hold fluids at a pressure different from the ambient pressure
- Drinking vessel, for holding drinkable liquids
- Bowl (vessel), a common open-top container
- Double spout and bridge vessel, a ceramic drinking vessel used by the indigenous people of the Americas grouped on the Peruvian coast
- Stirrup spout vessel, a specific type of ceramic vessel from Pre-Columbian cultures of South America
- Bridge-spouted vessel, a particular design of pitcher that is a Mediterranean vessel form
- Blood vessel, a part of the circulatory system and function to transport blood throughout the body
- Lymph vessel, a thin walled, valved structure that carries lymph
- Vessel element, a narrow water transporting tube in plants
- Marine vessel, a nautical term for all kinds of craft designed for transportation on water, such as ships, boats or submarines.
- Sailing vessel (disambiguation)
- Vessel Co, Inc, a long-standing Japanese manufacturer of hand and air tools, including JIS screwdrivers.
- Vessel (DVD), a 2003 video album by Björk
- Vessel (comics), a fictional Marvel Comics villain
- Vessel (film), a 2014 documentary film by Diana Whitten
- Vessel (video game), a 2012 video game developed by Strange Loop Games
- Vessel Bodyjar, Role Model Album (2013)
- Vessel (Twenty One Pilots album), 2013
- Vessel (Dark Time Sunshine album)
- Vessels (band), a British electronic band
- Vessels (Wolf & Cub album), 2006
- Vessels (Ivoryline album), 2010
- "Vessel", a song by Nine Inch Nails from the album Year Zero
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vessel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.