From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Victorian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Victorian or Victorians may refer to:
- Victorian era, British history during Queen Victoria's 19th-century reign
- 'The Victorians, a 2009 British documentary
- Victorian, a resident of the state of Victoria, Australia
- RMS Victorian, a ship
- Saint Victorian (disambiguation), various saints
- Victorian (horse)
- Victorian Football Club (disambiguation), either of two defunct Australian rules football clubs
- Queen Victoria
- Victoria (disambiguation)
- Victoriae (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Victorian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Victorian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.