From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Victorian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Victorian or Victorians may refer to:
- Victorian era, British history during Queen Victoria's 19th-century reign
- Victorian, a resident of the state of Victoria, Australia
- RMS Victorian, a ship
- Saint Victorian (disambiguation), various saints
- Victorian (horse)
- Victorian Football Club (disambiguation), either of two defunct Australian rules football clubs
- Queen Victoria
- Victoria (disambiguation)
- Victoriae (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Victorian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.