Victory (1928 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||M.A. Wetherell|
|Written by||Boyd Cable|
|Distributed by||Woolf & Freedman Film Service|
|Release date(s)||March 1928|
|Running time||7 reels|
Victory is a 1928 British silent war film directed by M.A. Wetherell and starring Moore Marriott, Walter Byron and Julie Suedo. It began filming in October 1927 and was released in March the following year. It was made at Isleworth Studios.
- Moore Marriott as Seth Lee
- Walter Byron as Major King
- Julie Suedo as Marie Dulac
- Marie Ault as Mother
- Griffith Humphreys as General Van Doorn
- Douglas Herald as Captain Wein
- Marjorie Gaffney as Julie
- Victor Maxim Moorkins as Pierre
- Low p.472
- Wood p.63
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1918-1929. George Allen & Unwin, 1971.
- Wood, Linda. British Films 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a war film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|