From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vidyasagar may refer to:
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, the Bengali scholar (1820-1891)
- Acharya Vidyasagar, the prominent Digambar Jain Acharya (1946-)
- Vidyasagar (music director), the South Indian music director
- Vidyasagar Setu, commonly known as the Second Hooghly Bridge, a bridge in West Bengal, India linking Howrah to Kolkata
- Vidyasagar University, in Paschim Medinipur district, West Bengal, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vidyasagar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.