From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vigilante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vigilante is a person who violates the law to exact justice.
Vigilante may also refer to:
- Vigilante (album), an album by Magnum, or the title song
- Vigilante (band), a Chilean aggrotech/industrial band
- Vigilante (comics), several fictional DC Comics characters
- The Vigilante, a 1947 film serial based on the original character
- Vigilante (film), a 1983 film directed by William Lustig
- Vigilante (video game), a 1988 arcade game
- A-5 Vigilante, a U.S. Navy supersonic bomber
- T249 Vigilante, a prototype US self-propelled anti-aircraft gun
- The Vigilantes, a syndicate of American writers
- John Vigilante (born 1985), American ice hockey player
- Vigilante Bolus, an insecticide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vigilante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.