From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)|
Vincent Dieutre (born 25 November 1960 in Le Petit-Quevilly) is a French film director and screenwriter. His films are primarily in the genre of docudrama, blending aspects of both documentary film and fiction.
- Rome désolée (1995)
- Leçons de ténèbres (2000). Jury prize at the Marseille Festival of Documentary Film.
- Entering Difference (Lettre de Chicago) (2000)
- Bonne Nouvelle (2001). Jury prize at the Locarno International Film Festival.
- Mon voyage d'hiver (2003)
- Bologna Centrale (2003)
- Les accords d'Alba (2004)
- Fragments sur la grâce (2006)
- Une larme d'amour (2007)
- Conversations avec Yaël André (2008)
- ea2, 2e exercice d'admiration : Jean Eustache (2010)
- Beirut Hotel (2011)
- Jaurès (2012)
|This article about a French film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|