From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Virginian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virginian is a demonym used to describe something as being of, from, or related to the Commonwealth of Virginia of the United States of America; it can be used as both a noun and adjective.
Virginian may also refer to:
- Virginian (automobile), an automobile produced briefly by the Richmond Iron Works of Richmond, Virginia
- Virginian (Amtrak), a former Amtrak passenger train
- Virginian Railway, a railroad located in Virginia and West Virginia in the United States that operated from 1909 to 1959
- Virginian (ship), several ships by the name
- SS Virginian, a passenger ship built in 1905 that became the Swedish transatlantic liner SS Drottningholm in 1920
- USS Virginian, the name of several United States Navy vessels
- Virginian Golf Club, a golf course in Bristol, Va
- Virginians or Richomond Virginians barbershop chorus
- The Virginian (disambiguation)
- Virginia (disambiguation)
- West Virginia (disambiguation)
- West Virginian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.