From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vocalisation, vocalization, or vocalize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vocalization or vocalisation may refer to:
- L-vocalization, a process by which an [l] sound is replaced by a vowel or semivowel sound
- Vocalized pause or filler, a speech disfluency consisting of non-lexical sounds added to speech
- Vocable, any utterance, term, or word that is can be spoken and recognized
- Speech, the vocalized form of human communication
- Vocal music, music performed by singers with or without instrumental accompaniment
- Animal communication by auditory means
- Bird vocalisation, bird calls and bird songs
- Harakat, supplementary diacritics to indicate short vowels in Arabic
- Niqqud, a system of diacritics to indicate vowel quality in Hebrew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vocalization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.