From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up volition or volitional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volition may refer to:
- Volition (psychology), the process of making and acting on decisions
- Coherent Extrapolated Volition, hypothetical choices and the actions collectively taken with more knowledge and ability
- Volition (linguistics), a distinction to express whether the subject intended the action or not
- Volition (company), a video game developer known for the Saints Row and Red Faction series
- Volition Records, a record label
- Volition (Protest the Hero album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.