|City of license||Greenville, Mississippi|
|Branding||Real Country 100.7|
|Slogan||The Delta's Most Listened to Radio Station|
|First air date||December 1967|
|HAAT||135 meters (443 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||David M. Segal (former owner)|
|Former callsigns||WGVM-FM (1967-1970)|
|Owner||ARK-LA-MS Radio Group, LLC|
WDMS (100.7 FM) is an American radio station licensed to Greenville, Mississippi, USA. The station is currently owned by ARK-LA-MS Radio Group, LLC. WDMS transmits with 100,000 watts effective radiated power from an antenna 135 meters (442.9 feet) height above average terrain located in Greenville, Mississippi.
- "Directory of AM and FM Radio Stations in the U.S.". 1968 Broadcasting Yearbook. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1968. p. B-91.
- "WDMS Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved December 24, 2009.
- "WDMS Channel: 264C1 100.7 MHz". Cavell Mertz & Associates. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- "Man Dies of Possible Electrocution - WXVT-TV Delta News - More Local News and Weather". Wxvt.com. 2010-08-19. Retrieved 2012-12-22.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WDMS
- Radio-Locator information on WDMS
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WDMS
|This article about a radio station in Mississippi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|