Waiting Room (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A waiting room is a place where people sit or stand until the event they are waiting for occurs.
Waiting Room(s) or The Waiting Room(s) may also refer to:
- Waiting Room (band), an Australian rock band
- The Waiting Room (album), a 2002 album by Poor Old Lu
- Waiting Rooms (album), a 1997 album by Simon Warner
- The Waiting Room (hip hop), a 2005 hip hop album by Emanon
- "The Waiting Room", a song from Genesis' 1974 album, The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
- The Waiting Room (2007 film), a 2007 British film starring Anne-Marie Duff
- The Waiting Room (2010 film), a 2010 Hindi film directed by Maneej Premnath
- The Waiting Room (2012 film), a documentary film and social media project directed by Peter Nicks
- The Waiting Room (TV series), a 2008 Australian observational documentary
- The Waiting Room, a 2000 play by Tanika Gupta
- "Waiting Room", a song from Fugazi's 1988 self-titled EP
- "Waiting Room", a song from No Doubt's 2001 album Rock Steady
- The Waiting Room (EP), a 1983 EP by Do-Ré-Mi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waiting Room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.