From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wando may refer to:
- Wando (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse that won the Canadian Triple Crown
- Wando people, a Native American tribe
- Wando (singer) (1945–2012), Brazilian singer
- Wando (footballer) (born 1963), Brazilian footballer
- Wando da Costa Silva (born 1980), Brazilian footballer
- Wando County, a county in South Korea
- Wando (island), an island in South Jeolla
- Wando River, a river in United States
- Wando Chiefdom, a chiefdom in Sierra Leone
- Wando High School, a high school in United States
- USS Wando, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.