From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wap)
|Look up WAP or wap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WAP may refer to:
- Wireless access point, a device that allows wireless devices to connect to a wired network
- Wireless Application Protocol, a technical standard for accessing information over a mobile wireless network
- Western Australian Party, a short-lived Australian political party that operated in 1906
- Women Against Pornography, an American radical feminist activist group
Physics and energy 
- Weak anthropic principle
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Wap South Africa - Professional Cleaning Equipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.