From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wari may refer to:
- Wari' people, Amerindian nation
- Wari’ language, spoken by the Wari'
- Wari culture, Middle Horizon civilization that flourished in Peru
- Wari Empire, political formation that emerged around AD 500 in Peru
- Wari ruins, ruins of the capital city of the Wari Empire, located near Quinua, Peru
- Wari (dance), a typical dance of the Ancash Region in Peru
- Wari River, a river in Ethiopia
- Wari (game), or Oware, a board game
- An area of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Warri, a city in Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.