From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wark may refer to:
- Wark on Tweed, village in Berwick-upon-Tweed Borough, Carham Parish, in the north of England bordering Scotland
- Wark on Tyne, village in Tynedale, in the north of England near Kielder reservoir
- Wark Castle, at Wark on Tweed
- Wark Castle, at Wark on Tyne
- Mar's Wark in Stirling
- King's Wark in Leith
- Wark (river), river in Luxembourg
- Blair Wark, Major Blair Anderson Wark, Australian Army officer, recipient of the Victoria Cross in World War One
- John Wark, Scottish footballer
- Kirsty Wark, Scottish journalist and BBC television presenter
- McKenzie Wark, Australian-born writer and scholar
- Tom Wark, California wine professional and blogger
- Master of Wark: Master of Work to the Crown of Scotland
- David Wark, Professor of Particle Physics at Imperial College, London, and the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- Matthew Wark, Professional surfer out of San Diego. Also a world renowned poker player and sports enthusiast more commonly known as Swoll Patrol.
- Jon Wark, Professional Lifeguard Instructor at YMCA of Middle Tennessee, United States, and greatest man alive
- Peter Alexander Blanch Wark, Conjoint Professor University of Newcastle Australia. Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Physician.
- WARK (AM), talk radio station in Hagerstown, Maryland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.