From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Various documents are known as the Washington Declaration:
- 1918, proclaiming the First Czechoslovak Republic
- 1994, Israel–Jordan Treaty of Peace formally ending the 46-year state of war between Jordan and Israel
- 2007, a non-binding agreement relating to climate change: see G8+5
- 2008, G-20 Washington summit, agreement among the G-20 on how to cooperate in key areas so as to strengthen economic growth
- 2008, The Washington Declaration of Evangelical Identity and Public Commitment, commonly known as An Evangelical Manifesto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.