From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lily pad, lilypad, water lilies, water lily, or waterlily in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The phrase "water lily" is used to describe aquatic plants of the following families, which have lily pads:
- Nymphaeaceae, /ˌnɪmfiːˈeɪsiː/ is a family of flowering plants
- Nuphar lutea, the yellow water lily
- Nelumbonaceae (Nelumbo), also called "Lotus"
"Water lily" may also be a reference to the following in popular culture:
- Water Lilies, a famous painting series by Claude Monet
- Water Lilies (film) (Naissance des pieuvres), a 2007 film by Céline Sciamma
- Water Lily Acoustics, a record label
- Waterlily (novel), a 1988 ethnographic novel by Ella Cara Deloria
- Lily pads, military slang for Cooperative Security Location
- Lilypad, a futuristic concept for artificial islands or floating cities, envisioned by architect Vincent Callebaut
- Lilypad, a hosted Web site analytics application, developed by Streams Online Media Development
- LilyPad Arduino
- Waterlillies, a male-female electronica–pop–trip hop duo from the 1990s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.