From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wavelength in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wavelength is a property of a wave.
Wavelength may also refer to:
- de Broglie wavelength in quantum physics
- Wavelength (album), 1978 album by Van Morrison
- "Wavelength" (song), song on the album by Van Morrison
- Wavelength (1967 film), film by Michael Snow
- Wavelength (1983 film), film by Mike Gray
- Wavelength (soundtrack), soundtrack to the 1983 film by Tangerine Dream
- Wavelength (magazine), a worldwide surfing magazine
- Wavelength (music series), a Toronto-based live music series
- WaveLength Charity, a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wavelength.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.