From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weakness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weakness may refer to:
- Muscle weakness, the inability to exert force with one's muscles
- The Weakness, the thirty-seventh book in the Animorphs series
- Weakness (EP), a 1994 crust punk album
- "Weakness", a song by Swedish band Opeth from Damnation
- Weakness, a 2010 film directed by Michael Melamedoff
- Weak (disambiguation)
- All pages with "weakness" in the title
- Akrasia, also known as "weakness of will"
- Facial weakness
- Fatigue (medical)
- Strength (disambiguation)
- Strengths and weaknesses (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.