West Bank (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Westbank)
|Look up West Bank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The West Bank is a landlocked territory east of Israel and west of Jordan, forming the bulk of the Palestinian territories.
West Bank or Westbank may also refer to:
- West Bank of Jordan, the Jordanian-occupied West Bank (1948–1967)
- Judea and Samaria Area, the historical biblical names for the West Bank, also the Israeli administrative district
- West Kelowna, a district municipality in British Columbia, nicknamed Westbank
- West Bank, an area of the New Orleans metropolitan area; refers to the west side of the Mississippi River
- Westbank Expressway, a portion of U.S. Route 90 Business in this area
- West Bank, an area of the University of Minnesota
- Cedar-Riverside, referred to as West Bank, an area of Minneapolis
- West Bank (Rhine), the western side of the river Rhine, a region claimed either by France or Germany in the modern era
- West Bank, an area of Widnes, Cheshire, England
- West Bank House, a boarding house in Uppingham School in Rutland, England
- West Bank, a clone of the arcade game Bank Panic
- Vereins- und Westbank, a Bavarian bank
- Westbank hospital, India
- Westbank Orphanage, a former orphanage in Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title West Bank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.