The Westbank First Nation is a First Nations government in the Okanagan region of the Canadian province of British Columbia, located within the District of West Kelowna physically but separately governed. Westbank First Nation is a member of the Okanagan Nation Alliance.
Indian Reserves under the jurisdiction of the Westbank First Nation are:
- Tsinstikeptum Indian Reserve No. 9, 641.8 ha., 6 miles southwest of the City of Kelowna, within the boundaries of West Kelowna
- Tsinstikeptum Indian Reserve No. 10, 339 ha., immediately opposite the City of Kelowna, within the boundaries of West Kelowna. This reserve is what is usually meant by the phrase "Westbank Indian Reserve"
- Medicine Creek Indian Reserve No. 12, 662.50 ha., 10 km southeast of Kelowna
- Medicine Hill Indian Reserve No. 11, 515.70 ha., 15 km southeast of Kelowna
- Mission Creek Indian Reserve No. 8, 2 ha., on left bank of Mission Creek 1 mile from Okanagan Lake, 2 miles south of downtown Kelowna