When Dad Married Fury
|When Dad Married Fury|
|Written by||David Williamson|
|Place premiered||Metcalfe Theatre, Perth|
Two brothers are upset when their father remarries.
The play premiered in Perth. After that production, Williamson did some rewrites and moved a character only spoken about in that production to the centre of the action on stage. "It was almost a different play when it opened in Sydney" said Williamson.
- Frank Hatherley, "David Williamson: Addicted to Playwriting", Stage Whispers accessed 2 June 2013
- Review of 2012 Sydney production by Crikey
- Review of 2012 Sydney production at Sydney Morning Herald
- Review of 2012 Sydney production at The Australian
- Review of Brisbane production