Where Are You Now
|"Where Are You Now"|
|Single by Clint Black|
|from the album Put Yourself in My Shoes|
|Released||July 22, 1991|
|Clint Black singles chronology|
"Where Are You Now" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Clint Black. It was released in July 1991 as the fourth and final single from his album Put Yourself in My Shoes. The song reached number-one on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts that year, becoming his sixth chart-topper. It also reached number-one on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart. It was written by Black and Hayden Nicholas.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||28|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||26|
"Leap of Faith" by Lionel Cartwright
|Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks number-one single
September 28-October 5, 1991
"Keep It Between the Lines" by Ricky Van Shelton
"You Know Me Better Than That" by George Strait
|RPM Country Tracks number-one single
October 12, 1991
"Rodeo" by Garth Brooks
- Mansfield, Brian. "Put Yourself in My Shoes review". Allmusic. Retrieved 2009-05-24.
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1646." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. October 12, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Clint Black Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Clint Black.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1991". RPM. December 21, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Best of 1991: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|