White elephant (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A white elephant is a supposedly valuable possession whose cost exceeds its usefulness.
White elephant may also refer to:
- White elephant (animal), a rare kind of albino elephant (not a distinct species)
- White elephant sale, a collection of used items being sold by a non-professional group of individuals second hand
- White elephant gift exchange, a holiday party game
- White Elephant (1984 film), a 1984 British film
- White Elephant (2012 film), a 2012 Argentine film
- White Elephant, single by the British group Ladytron from their album Gravity the Seducer
- "White Elephant", a nickname for the 1931 Mercedes-Benz SSK racing car.
- King of the White Elephant, 1941 Thai historical drama film
- Hills Like White Elephants, short story by Ernest Hemingway
- Order of the White Elephant, Thai honour
- White Elephant Orchestra, jazz-rock big band based in New York City
- White Elephant Sessions, album by Jars of Clay
- Elephant White, 2011 action-thriller film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.